Translation of cliente in English:
nome maschile e femminile
- 1 (acquirente)(di ristorante) customer, diner(di bar) customer, drinker(di albergo) guest(di professionista) clientessere cliente abituale di un negozioto patronize a shop, to be a regular customer at shopcliente potenziale cliente abituale, fisso attento alle esigenze dei -i “servizio -i” il cliente Fiat (Administration) in nessun caso i -i verranno rimborsati
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com