Translation of colloquio in English:
- 1 (di lavoro) essere chiamato per un colloquioto be called o invited for (an) interviewavere un colloquioto have an interviewandare bene a un colloquioto interview well
- 2 (conversazione)conversation, talk, colloquy [formal]colloquio telefonicotelephone conversationavere un colloquio su qualcuno, qualcosato have a talk about somebody, something (con with)avere un colloquio privato con qualcunoto be closeted with somebody
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*