Translation of criterio in English:
- 1 (parametro) adottare un criterioto follow a criterion, to adopt a standardun criterio di massima giudicare tutti con lo stesso criterioto measure all people by the same yardstickscegliere qualcuno, qualcosa secondo determinati -rito choose somebody, something following certain criteriarispondere a un criterioto meet a criterionsecondo i -i attuali
- 2 (senno) agire senza criterioto act recklesslyè una persona senza criteriohe lacks common sensecon criterio(giudicare, agire)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com