Translation of cultura in English:
- 1 (civiltà) cultura occidentaleWestern culture-e di minoranza, dominanti cultura giovanile cultura di strada cultura d'impresa
- 2 (insieme delle conoscenze, formazione)culture uncountabledi grande culturaof vast knowledgecultura librescabook-learningalta culturahigh cultureun uomo senza culturaan uncultured manfare sfoggio della propria culturato air one's knowledgenon fare pesare la propria culturato wear one's learning lightlycentro di culturacentre of scholarshipfarsi una cultura su qualcosato get to know about something, to study something
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com