Translation of depresso in English:
- 1 (persona)(espressione, voce)essere depresso
gloomyto be o get depressed, to be in low spiritsavere un'aria -ato look dejectedè talmente depresso che potrebbe suicidarsi
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*