Translation of dinamico in English:
- 1 (energico, vivace)(persona)
dynamic(al), energetic, bouncy, peppy(partita)
brisk(mercato, settore)essere molto dinamico
resilient, high-poweredto be very dynamic o a live wire
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*