Translation of fascia in English:
- 1 (striscia di tessuto)(per capelli) headband(fusciacca) sash(dello smoking) cummerbundportare una fascia al braccioto wear an armbanduna fascia le cingeva la vitashe had a sash around her waist
- 8 (categoria) in una fascia compresa tra i due e i trecento euroin a price range of two to three hundred eurosla fascia dei 25-30 annipeople in the 25-30 (range)le -sce deboli la fascia di clientelathe client group
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com