Translation of grazie in English:
nome maschile invariabile
- 1thank you, thanks (a to) di (per for) per fare (per aver fatto for doing)molte grazie mille grazie, grazie millethanks a million, thanks a lot o so muchgrazie infinitevery many thanks, thank you so (much)grazie fin d'orathank you in advancegrazie a tutti per essere venutithank you all for cominggrazie a lei! (in risposta a un altro grazie)thank you!no, grazie andarci da sola? grazie tante! o no grazie!go alone? no thank you!grazie di tuttothanks for everythinggrazie a Diothank Goddire grazieto say thank youpotresti dire grazie!you might say thank you!grazie tante! [ironic]thanks a lot o a bunch o a bundle!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com