Translation of insulto in English:
- una sfilza di -i coprire di -i qualcunoto call somebody names, to heap insults at somebodyarrivare, lasciarsi andare agli -ito resort to, indulge in name-callingun insulto alla memoria di qualcunoan insult to somebody's memorylo considero un terribile insultoI see it as a terrible insult o an outrageous slurvolavano molti -i lanciare -i a qualcunoto hurl insults at somebody
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*