Translation of labbro in English:
- 1pl.f. -a(sul viso)labbro superiore, inferiore -a rosse, sottili, carnose, screpolate, tumide dalle -a sottili, carnose
lipthin-, thick-lippedleccarsi, mordersi le -a baciare qualcuno sulle -ato kiss somebody on the lipsspaccarsi un labbroto split one's lipsleggere (qualcosa) sulle -a (di qualcuno)to read somebody's lipsportare qualcosa alle -ato put something to one's lipsavere il sorriso sulle -ato have a smile on one's lipsa fior di -a(ridere)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com