Translation of mediocre in English:
- 2 (di scarsa qualità)(performance)
weak, unimpressive(libro, musica, scrittore)
middlebrow, second-rate(carriera, costruzione, risultato)letteratura mediocre
undistinguishedlow-grade literatureuno scrittore molto mediocrea second-rate writer
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*