Translation of nozze in English:
nome femminile plurale
- wedding , nuptials [literal] o [humorous]cerimonia, torta, notte di nozzewedding ceremony, cake, nightfesta, banchetto di nozzebridal o wedding feastha sposato in prime nozze…his first wife was…seconde nozze (Law)convolare a (giuste) nozzeto get married, to walk down the aislea quando le nozze?when is the big day?fissare la data delle nozzeto name the datecoppia in viaggio di nozze le nozze di Canathe Wedding at Canale nozze di Figarothe Marriage of Figaro
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com