Translation of numeroso in English:
- (comunità, popolazione) un pubblico numerosoa large audienceuna famiglia -aa large familyi suoi -i amici, successi accorrere -ito come in large numbersin -e occasioni essere più -i di erano troppo -i in -i casi in cui i clienti erano meno, più -i di ierithere were fewer, more customers than yesterdayarrivano sempre più -ithey are arriving in ever greater numbersavere -e occasioni di fareto have ample opportunity to doavere -i casi da trattareto have a heavy caseload
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com