Translation of organizzare in English:
- to organize, to arrange (festa, cerimonia, serata, meeting, vita, giornata, tempo)to engineer (rivolta, cospirazione, complotto)to arrange, to organize, to fix, to plan (viaggio, riunione)to hold (gara, concorso, dibattito)to stage, to put on (dimostrazione)to plot (colpo)organizzare qualcosa con qualcunoto organize o arrange something with somebodyorganizzare la propria riflessione attorno a un tema centraleto organize one's ideas around a central theme
also: organizzarsi verbo pronominale
- 1 (prepararsi)to organize oneself, to get organized, to get one's act together [informale]-rsi per fareto organize oneself o arrange to do-rsi per, in previsione di qualcosato organize oneself for, in anticipation of somethingdovresti organizzarti meglioyou should try to be more organizedperché non ti organizzi mai? così avrà il tempo di -rsiit'll give her time to sort things out
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com