Translation of parente in English:
nome maschile e femminile
- relative, relation, connection, connexion (British English)-ikindred, kinsfolk, people [informal]amici e -i -i acquisiti siamo -i acquisiti i suoi -i stretti essere un parente stretto di qualcunoto be somebody's next of kin-i da parte di madrerelations on the mother's sideessere parente alla lontana o lontano parente dito be distantly related toi due ragazzi non sono -i
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*