Translation of pazzo in English:
- (matto)(persona, idea)essere, diventare pazzo devi essere pazzo! non sono mica pazzo!
mad, crazyI'm not so daft!bisogna essere -i per fare questo!you'd have to be mad o crazy to do that!pazzo furioso [informal]raving mad, berserkpazzo di gioia, di doloremad with joy, with painessere innamorato pazzo di qualcunoto be madly in love, head over heels in love with somebodynon sono così -aI'm not that far gonefare diventare pazzo qualcunoto drive somebody mad o crazyfare delle spese -eto go on a shopping spreemorbo della mucca -a
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com