Translation of ragazza in English:
- 1 (giovane donna) una ragazza di sedici annia sixteen-year(-old) girl, a girl of sixteen o aged sixteenè una brava ragazzashe's a good girlda ragazza era molto timidawhen (she was) a girl she was very shyfin da ragazza, io…ever since I was a girl, I…una ragazza perbene, ammodoa nice o proper girluna ragazza di buona famigliaa girl from a good familyun bel pezzo di ragazza [informale]a dish, a bit of crumpet (British English)
- 2 (nubile)unmarried womancognome da ragazza ragazza da maritogirl of marriageable age, nubile [formale]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com