Translation of rancore in English:
- grudge, resentment, ill will, rancour (British English) , rancor (American English)provare del rancore per o verso qualcunoto be full of resentment against somebodyaccumulare -ito store up resentmentserbare rancore nei confronti di qualcunoto bear (British English) o hold (American English)a grudge against somebody, to bear somebody ill willnutrire rancore contro qualcunoto harbour o nurse a grudge against somebodysenza rancore!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com