Translation of reddito in English:
- avere un reddito alto, bassoto have a large, low incomeavere un reddito di 30.000 euro all'annoto be on an income of 30,000 euros per yearnon avere redditoto have no incomefamiglie a basso reddito trarre un reddito dato get an income fromdichiarare il redditoto declare one's incomepolitica dei -i imposta sul reddito fascia di reddito fonte di redditosource of income o of revenuea reddito fissofixed-income
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com