- provare schifo per qualcosato feel disgust for somethingavere a schifo qualcosato loathe somethingche schifo!how horrible! that's disgusting!che schifo di tempo! essere ricco da fare schifoto be stinking richgli fanno schifo i serpentihe is squeamish about snakesla nostra squadra ha fatto schifoour team was dreadful, our team just stunkquesto film è uno schifo!this film is crap o rubbish!il cibo fa schifothe food is awfulil contratto fa schifo! spegni quello schifo! mi fai schifo! mi farebbe uno schifo tremendoit would really make me sicksentirsi da schifoto feel grotty o ickyfare schifo in matematicato be lousy at maths
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com