Translation of sci in English:
nome maschile invariabile
- 1 (attrezzo) (per acqua, neve) un paio di scia pair of skissci cortishort skisracchetta da sciski stick o poleattacco degli sci sci sciancrati o da carving mettersi o agganciare gli scito put on one's skisappendere gli sci al chiodo [humorous]to hang up one's skis
- 2 (Sport) fare sci maestro di sci gara di sci pista da sci(da competizione) ski runscarponi da sciski bootstuta da sciski o snow suit
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com