Translation of scritto in English:
- → scrivere
- la lingua -a prova -awritten paper, written testregola non -aunwritten rulescritto a mano scritto a macchinatyped o typewrittenscritto a pennawritten in penera scritto [figurative]it was destined o meant to happenè o sta scritto che …it is written that …ce l'hai scritto in fronte o in facciait's written all over your face
- 1 (opera) è uno dei suoi ultimi -iit's one of his last o latest worksscritto celebrativocelebratory piece of writing-i giovanili, minori
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com