Translation of straordinario in English:
- 1 (non ordinario)(assemblea, seduta, misure)
extraordinary, emergency attrib.(fenomeno)edizione -a (Radio, Television)
extraordinaryspecial (edition), extralavoro straordinario
feminine: straordinaria m., f.
- 1 (cosa eccezionale)extraordinary thinglo straordinario è che…the extraordinary thing is that…non c'è niente di straordinario nel fare
- 2 (lavoro oltre l'orario normale)(compenso per tale lavoro) overtime pay, overtime earnings pluralfare lo straordinarioto put in o do o work overtime
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com