Translation of testimoniare in English:
- 1 (Law)to testify (che that)ha testimoniato di averlo visto entrare
to bear witness (che to the fact that)she testified to having seen him go in o that she had seen him go intestimoniare il falsoto give false testimony, to bear false witnesstestimoniare sotto giuramento che …to say in sworn evidence o testimony that, to testify under oath that …testimoniare in tribunaleto testify in court
verbo intransitivo aus. avere(Law)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com