Translation of tutela in English:
- 1 (Law) un bambino sotto tutela minore sotto tutela legale essere sottoposto a tutelato be made a ward of courtlegge per la tutela della privacy
- 2 (Politics) (nel diritto internazionale) territorio sotto tutelatrust territory:essere sotto la tutela dell'ONUto be under the trusteeship of the UN
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*