Translation of visita in English:
- 1 (a una persona)(breve) callvisita di cortesiasocial o courtesy callricevere la visita di qualcunoto have a visit from somebodyfare visita a qualcunoto pay somebody a visit o callessere in visita da qualcunoto be paying somebody a visitpassare il tempo andando a fare -eto spend one's time calling on o visiting peopleorario di visitavisiting hours o time
- 2 (di rappresentanza)official visit, state visitandare in visita ufficiale a Tokyoto go on a state visit to Tokyo
- 3 (escursione turistica) il tuo amico consiglia la visita al castelloyour friend recommends a visit to the castlevisita guidata
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Subscribe to Oxford Dictionaries Italian
- Italian-English and English-Italian dictionary
- more than 750,000 words, phrases, and translations, including idioms
- covers Italian and British & American English
- thousands of example sentences to show language in use
- listen to Italian words and sentences
- hundreds of grammar and usage notes for tricky translation problems
- up-to-date and accurate translations
- remove adverts*
*Advertising-free access on main Oxforddictionaries.com site only. Advertising also appears in embedded videos on Oxforddictionaries.com