- Atlapa y el futuro centro de convenciones resultan atractivos.
- Recuerde que todos los elementos deben estar presentados de una forma atractiva y divertida.
- El Mercado Panameño se vuelve más atractivo para exportadores peruanos.
- tiene mucho atractivoes feo, ignorante, totalmente sin atractivosshe's very charmingel mayor atractivo de la ciudadhe's ugly, ignorant, he doesn't have a single redeeming feature o there isn't a single good thing about himla oferta no tiene ningún atractivo para míthe city's main attraction o appealthe offer doesn't attract me o appeal to me in the leastI don't find the offer at all attractive
- La fauna es otro de los atractivos del lugar.
- San Miguel de Allende cuenta con muy diversos atractivos.
- Este domingo los saltos en parejas serán el mayor atractivo del lugar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.