Translation of casar in English:
- 1 1.1(cura/juez)1.2 han casado a todos sus hijoscasó muy bien a su hijothey've married off all their childrenhe made a good marriage for his son
also: casarse verbo pronominal
- se casaron ayerto get marriedse casó con un abogadothey got married yesterdaythey were married yesterday[lenguaje periodístico]casarse en segundas nupciasshe married a lawyerno casarse con nadie, un periodista que no se casa con nadieto marry againan uncompromising journalista journalist who refuses to compromise
- Él se casó y es todo un hombre de familia.
- En 1970 se casó con la actriz Anouk Aimée.
- Y, ¿cómo quedan los curas divorciados vueltos a casar?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.