Translation of casco in English:
- 1 1.1(para la cabeza)1.2(cuero cabelludo)calentarse los cascos [familiar] deja de calentarte los cascos pensando en esostop agonizing over it o worrying about it
- 5 5.1(de una ciudad)5.2central area(Río de la Plata) (de una estancia)farmhouse and surrounding buildings
- Medida dispone usar casco y chaleco y exhibir número de placa.
- No te desabroches el casco hasta que llegues a tu puesto.
- Utilice casco a fin de prevenir ante eventuales caídas.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.