- → cuanto1 1cayó al suelo cuan largo eraquedó demostrado cuan incapaz eshe fell full-length on the floorthe full extent of his incompetence was made plain for all to see
- Esto muestra cuan efectivo y potente puede llegar a ser el marketing viral.
- No sabía cuan equivocada estaba, cuan errado era su camino.
- Pero los amigos sí sabían cuan frágil era el escritor.
- [literario] → cuánto1 le hice ver cuán equivocada estaba¡cuán felices éramos entonces!I made her see how wrong she waslo hizo cuán cuidadosamente pudohow happy we were then!he did it with the utmost care o as carefully as he possibly could
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.