- 1 (usar) [herramienta/arma] to use; [máquina] to use, operate; [diccionario] to use; [explosivos] to handle manejan conceptos que me resultan incomprensibles they use concepts that I find incomprehensible
- 2 (dirigir, llevar) [negocio/empresa] to manage; [asuntos] to manage, handle no sabe manejar el dinero he doesn't know how to handle money
- 3 (manipular) [persona] to manipulate estos periódicos manejan la información a su antojo these newspapers manipulate information just as they please
manejarse v pron
- 1 (desenvolverse) to get by, manage se maneja muy bien con el inglés he gets by very well in English estuvo viajando solo por Europa y se manejó muy bien he was traveling around Europe on his own and he managed very well
- 2 (Col) (comportarse) to behave ¿cómo se manejaron los niños? how did the children behave? manéjese bien behave yourself
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.