- 1 (usar) [herramienta/arma] to use; [máquina] to use, operate; [diccionario] to use; [explosivos] to handle manejan conceptos que me resultan incomprensibles they use concepts that I find incomprehensible
- 2 (dirigir, llevar) [negocio/empresa] to manage; [asuntos] to manage, handle no sabe manejar el dinero he doesn't know how to handle money
- 3 (manipular) [persona] to manipulate estos periódicos manejan la información a su antojo these newspapers manipulate information just as they please
- (América Latina/Latin America) to drive maneja muy bien she drives very well
manejarse v pron
- 1 (desenvolverse) to get by, manage se maneja muy bien con el inglés he gets by very well in English estuvo viajando solo por Europa y se manejó muy bien he was traveling around Europe on his own and he managed very well
- 2 (Colombia) (comportarse) to behave ¿cómo se manejaron los niños? how did the children behave? manéjese bien behave yourself
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Senado is the name of the upper chamber of the Spanish Cortes Generales, and the place where it meets. There are 250 senators, most of whom are elected every four years, at general elections, four from each province. A small number of senators are also elected by the autonomous governments.