Translation of opinar in English:
- parece que todos pueden opinar menos yosi puedo opinar te diré que …it seems everyone is allowed to express an opinion o to have their say except me¿le parece un acto legítimo? — prefiero no opinarif I may venture an opinion, I think …el 15% restante no opinado you consider it to be legitimate? — I prefer o I would prefer not to commentthe remaining 15% are undecided o did not express an opinion
- 1.1 (pensar) ¿qué opinas del aborto?¿qué opinas de ella?what are your views on o what do you think about abortion?opinaba que el tiempo lo arreglaba todowhat do you think of her?no opino lo mismohe was of the opinion o he held the view o he believed that time solved everything1.2 (expresar un juicio) See examples: opinó que deberían aplazarloI do not share that view o opinionI disagreehe was of the opinion that o he expressed the view that it should be postponed
- Seguiremos opinando libremente a través de este medio y otros.
- Se imaginan ustedes que en Nicaragua todo mundo opinara como el solidario?
- Me gustaría saber qué opina hoy!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to