Translation of pensión in English:
- 1(por haber trabajado)(por contribuciones de un familiar)cobrar la pensiónwidow's/orphan's pensionto draw one's pension
- 2 2.1 (casa — de huéspedes)(— para estudiantes)2.2 (alojamiento) decidió dar pensiónstudent hostel→ medio1she decided to take in lodgers
- Averigua tu código único del sistema privado de pensiones (CUSPP).
- Por eso, ambos sistemas tienen la misma pensión mínima anual.
- El régimen de media pensión incluye desayuno buffet y cena.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.