Translation of prima in English:
- 1 1.1 (de un seguro) 1.2 (pago extra) prima de productividad prima de rendimientonos dieron una prima de or por peligrosidadperformance-related bonuswe were paid danger money
- 3 (pariente) ver → primo2
- Una prima que se encontraba cerca le dijo “chévere.
- La alta siniestralidad y el elevado costo de las primas entorpecen el proyecto.
- Revisen sus cuentas compañeros, nos cancelaron sin la prima por hogar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.