Translation of prima in English:
- 1 1.1 (de un seguro) 1.2 (pago extra) prima de productividad prima de rendimientonos dieron una prima de or por peligrosidadperformance-related bonuswe were paid danger money
- 3 (pariente) ver → primo2
- Una prima que se encontraba cerca le dijo “chévere.
- La alta siniestralidad y el elevado costo de las primas entorpecen el proyecto.
- Revisen sus cuentas compañeros, nos cancelaron sin la prima por hogar.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.