- 1 1.1 (uniforme) [ritmo/movimiento] regular a intervalos regulares at regular intervals la asistencia regular a clase regular attendance at class tiene el pulso regular her pulse is regular 1.2 [verbo] regular 1.3 [Matemáticas/Mathematics] regular polígono regular regular polygon
- 2 (normal) regular, ordinary viajé en un vuelo regular I traveled on a normal o/or scheduled flight iban vestidos con el uniforme regular they were wearing their ordinary uniform
- 3por lo regular (locución adverbial/adverbial phrase) as a (general) rule por lo regular, no trabaja los sábados he doesn't work on Saturdays as a rule, he doesn't usually work on Saturdays
- 4 4.1 (no muy bien) ¿qué tal van los estudios? — regular how's school going? — so-so ¿qué tal la película? — regular how was the movie? — nothing special o/or nothing to write home about su trabajo está bastante regularcillo the work he produces is pretty run-of-the-mill 4.2 (mediano) medium-sized, middling
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.
- 1 1.1 (ajustar) [espejo/asiento] to adjust 1.2 [caudal] to regulate, control; [temperatura/velocidad] to regulate, control