- 1 1.1 (uniforme) [ritmo/movimiento] regular a intervalos regulares at regular intervals la asistencia regular a clase regular attendance at class tiene el pulso regular her pulse is regular 1.2 [verbo] regular 1.3 [Matemáticas/Mathematics] regular polígono regular regular polygon
- 2 (normal) regular, ordinary viajé en un vuelo regular I traveled on a normal o/or scheduled flight iban vestidos con el uniforme regular they were wearing their ordinary uniform
- 3por lo regular (locución adverbial/adverbial phrase) as a (general) rule por lo regular, no trabaja los sábados he doesn't work on Saturdays as a rule, he doesn't usually work on Saturdays
- 4 4.1 (no muy bien) ¿qué tal van los estudios? — regular how's school going? — so-so ¿qué tal la película? — regular how was the movie? — nothing special o/or nothing to write home about su trabajo está bastante regularcillo the work he produces is pretty run-of-the-mill 4.2 (mediano) medium-sized, middling
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.
- 1 1.1 (ajustar) [espejo/asiento] to adjust 1.2 [caudal] to regulate, control; [temperatura/velocidad] to regulate, control