- Analog to digital.More example sentences
- The accuracy of this circuit rivals many digital voltmeters within the range I tested it (6 volts to 18 volts), about the same as a 10 bit A/D converter.
- The A/D converter can be interfaced to transducers that convert different forms of energy into an electrical signal.
- The A/D converter's serial port is synchronous; thus, its handshaking requirements are minimal and it only requires one wire for clock and one or two wires for data.
More definitions of A/DDefinition of A/D in:
- The British & World English dictionary