- The distinctive culture of aboriginal peoples, especially those in Australia: their music reflects their AboriginalityMore example sentences
- It might be surmised that another reason the census showed more people claiming Aboriginality was their increased confidence to live a life without the general societal and governmental persecution of the past.
- But there's a serious side to her; she laments the fact that she doesn't know as much about Aboriginality as she wants to.
- The films mark a departure from the more typical portrayal of Aboriginality on film.
More definitions of AboriginalityDefinition of Aboriginality in:
- The British & World English dictionary