- 2 Medicine Of, relating to, or characterized by Addison’s disease.More example sentences
- Classic features of Addisonian crisis include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and delirium, but these are often present for other reasons in critically ill patients.
- Two bitches become clinically Addisonian after the physical and hormonal stress of whelping puppies.
- Dexamethosone sodium phosphate is the corticosteroid of choice for the animal in an Addisonian crisis.
More definitions of AddisonianDefinition of Addisonian in:
- The British & World English dictionary