- An outdoor wooden armchair constructed of wide slats. The seat typically slants downward toward the sloping back.More example sentences
- Paint a couple of wooden Adirondack chairs a pretty color, like French blue, bring them indoors, then add cushions covered with striped or floral fabric.
- The furthest I've ever stuck my neck out has been to advocate the use of Adirondack chairs, front porches and outdoor showers.
- Today, Saturday, his triumph had been walking the 20 yards to the Adirondack chairs in the backyard.
More definitions of Adirondack chairDefinition of Adirondack chair in:
- The British & World English dictionary