- Not logically explicable or predictable: this Alice-in-Wonderland economic systemMore example sentences
- Those who still cling to the Alice-in-Wonderland fantasy that there's nothing really wrong with our system need to meet Alexandra and Hannah Wallin.
- The proponents of today's Alice-in-Wonderland global economy, however, wanted the Federal Trade Commission to proclaim that ‘Made in the USA’ could also mean ‘Not Made in the USA.’
- If I want to go into the underpaid, Alice-in-Wonderland world of academic teaching and research, a PhD is vital.
See Carroll, Lewis.
More definitions of Alice-in-WonderlandDefinition of Alice-in-Wonderland in:
- The British & World English dictionary