(also Los Angeleno, Angelino)
noun (plural Angelenos)
- A native or inhabitant of Los Angeles: [as modifier]: Angeleno sports fansMore example sentences
- Walter Mosley's Easy Rawlins' novels are set in Los Angeles - the city where he grew up - replete with familiar landmarks and references that native Angelenos easily recognize.
- I'm a native Angeleno and had never been to opening day.
- Most Angelenos know that Hollywood uses the L.A. River for car chase scenes.
late 19th century: from American Spanish.
More definitions of AngelenoDefinition of Angeleno in:
- The British & World English dictionary