- Official name (since 1999) for Mount Cook, the highest peak in New Zealand: 12,349 feet (3,764 m).More example sentences
- In the alpine paradise of Aoraki/Mt Cook you can hike the high trails or simply meditate on the beauty of the Southern Alps.
- The centerpiece, surrounded by spectacular glaciers, is Aoraki Mount Cook - New Zealand's highest peak.
- Aoraki/Mount Cook dominates the Southern Alps mountain range that divides New Zealand's South Island.
More definitions of Aoraki/Mount CookDefinition of Aoraki/Mount Cook in:
- The British & World English dictionary