- The fourth month of the year, in the northern hemisphere usually considered the second month of spring: the prison was to close in April [as modifier]: April showersMore example sentences
- What we looked at for month after month from July to April, was shiny lines on a black surface.
- The centre would open from April to October each year and by appointment at other times.
- One of the wettest and windiest Aprils in recent years has caused temperatures to drop so much the young birds are finding it unbearable.
Old English, from Latin Aprilis.
More definitions of AprilDefinition of April in:
- The British & World English dictionary