- Vigilant.More example sentences
- Such Argus-eyed surveillance is now so widespread that criminals on television (and no doubt in what some folks still call real life) cover prying lenses or conduct their malefactions outside photographic range.
- The young salmon in the Orkla and Sokna rivers are monitored with Argus-eyed vigilance.
- One peek out the van's window revealed a street corner bristling with army-fatigued, booted, beret capped, and Argus-eyed soldiers, all of them cradling very large automatic weapons and standing their posts with grave purpose.
More definitions of Argus-eyedDefinition of Argus-eyed in:
- The British & World English dictionary