- former term for Asti ( sense 2).More example sentences
- Sweetish German wines are a vast success with fresh fruit such as peaches, but for Christmas pudding nothing can beat Asti Spumante.
- It was Camillo Gancia, the son of Carlo Gancia, who succeeded in obtaining a consensus of the Asti producers and renamed the wine Asti Spumante around 1910.
- It's not champagne, but no matter: old Jimbo wouldn't be able to tell the difference between Asti Spumante and Veuve Cliquot.
More definitions of Asti SpumanteDefinition of Asti Spumante in:
- The British & World English dictionary