- A low-budget movie, especially (formerly) one made for use as a companion to the main attraction in a double feature: [as modifier]: a B-movie actressMore example sentences
- Maybe with a better cast, this film would circumvent its B-movie roots.
- Then again, considering how close many noir B-movies come to self-parody, it can be difficult to identify the line of demarcation.
- Though it turned out to be quite a creepy B-movie, the film is not up to the quality of the book.
More definitions of B-movieDefinition of B-movie in:
- The British & World English dictionary