Definition of BBM in English:
- I bought the BlackBerry primarily because of BBM and because of email security.
- But I get it because I know Blackberry people who cannot survive without their BBM.
- A BlackBerry is not really useful to me without BBM and email.
noun(plural BBMs) Back to top
- Does anyone know of a way to change the text color for BBMs?
- One day I left my phone at home and was like "Ugh, I'm going to have so many BBMs and texts and missed calls when I get back."
- I turned on my Blackberry and saw so many BBMs I have to read, but ignored it because probably it's not important stuff.
verb[with object] (BBMs, BBMing, BBMd) Back to top
- While inter-railing around Europe this summer I was able to 'BBM' my friends at home without worrying about running up a hefty phone bill.
- We text, Twitter, and BBM each other all the time - calling's a bit expensive.
- She was BBMing me about wanting to go to New York.
Early 21st century: from the initial letters of BlackBerry Messenger, from BlackBerry, the proprietary name of the mobile devices on which the messaging application is installed (see BlackBerry).
Definition of BBM in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.