nounUS • trademark
- A type of deeply padded reclining chair.More example sentences
- During the tunnel sequence where Tommy Lee Jones's and Will Smith's cruiser-cum-rocket-car blasts off, the Denon's prodigious output slammed us back into our BarcaLoungers with a vengeance.
- In The Nirvana Blues by John Nichols, the residents of Chamisaville recline in Barcaloungers.
- In fact, his activity was strictly limited to sitting in a Barcalounger.
1970s: from the name of Edward J. Barcolo, who acquired the original license to manufacture the chairs, and lounger.
More definitions of BarcaLoungerDefinition of BarcaLounger in:
- The British & World English dictionary