- trademark for amphetamine.More example sentences
- I have to take a drug called Klonopin, which is like a Benzedrine.
- In the early hours of the morning, when everyone else was feeling tired, the Benzedrine clicked in and I could have gone on celebrating until dawn - it was my first and last experience of an ‘upper’!
- Devastated, he increased his intake of Benzedrine and Seconal to help him sleep.
More definitions of BenzedrineDefinition of Benzedrine in:
- The British & World English dictionary