- 1God.More example sentences
- He may well mean the exact same thing intended by a Hindu who invokes Bhagwan.
- One should take this mantra when they have a steadfast belief in bhagwan.
- This Guru guides devotees on the spiritual path, leading them to Bhagwan.
- 1.1A guru or revered person (often as a proper name or form of address).More example sentences
- I had been at the ashram about an hour when Bhagwan, young, thin, and bearded, entered the room, taking his place on a chair that was designated for him alone.
- In 2001, when the panchayat elections were announced, Bhagwan Devi was encouraged to contest as a ward member.
- It is said that if one receives the blessings of Guru Bhagwan, that would be the turning point in his otherwise lack lustre existence.
from Hindi bhagwān, from Sanskrit bhagavān, from the root bhaj 'adore'.
More definitions of BhagwanDefinition of Bhagwan in:
- The British & World English dictionary